Our next event, Independence Day Ball (IDB) dance camp, will take place July 2 - 6, 2011 at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville. IDB sold out for the last five years so register NOW to secure your spot!
- OVER 150 Latin, Standard, Smooth & Rhythm workshops!
- Five workshop CHOICES every hour
- *NEW* American Smooth & Rhythm track
- *NEW* Intermediate track for Gold & Novice dancers
- Advanced track for Open and Professional level dancers
- ALL instructors Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists
- Workshops focus mainly on technique
- Private lessons with all of the instructors
- Performance class with special show
- Over 10,000 sq ft of dance floor
- Immersion program in Argentine Tango
- Practice space open all night long
- Fireworks trip to Washington D.C.
- Get personal with the instructors at the "Pizza with the Pros" (tm) Q&A party
- Two social dance parties
World Class Instructors
We are excited to welcome a new instructor to the IDB family: Giampiero Giannico. Also, returning by popular demand: Anna Mikhed, Bill Sparks and Rufus Dustin! We will be announcing additional instructors shortly. For instructor bios visit Instructors page.
Previous instructors include Karina Smirnoff, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Peter Eggleton, Glenn Weiss, Victor Fung, Anna Mikhed, Taliat Tarsinov, Rufus Dustin, Wendy Johnson, Alec Mazo, Edyta Sliwinska, Tony Dovolani, Elena Grinenko, Victor Kanevsky, Jean-Marc Genereux, and many more.
Register by December 31st and receive $200/couple discount and $100/single discount.
Get all the details and register at www.ChampionshipDanceCamps.com
Questions? Call us at 888-829-2123
Back to top^