Our next event, Independence Day Ball (IDB) dance camp, will take place July 2 - 6, 2011 at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville. IDB sold out for the last five years so register NOW to secure your spot!
- OVER 150 Latin, Standard, Smooth & Rhythm workshops!
- Five workshop CHOICES every hour
- *NEW* American Smooth & Rhythm track
- *NEW* Intermediate track for Gold & Novice dancers
- Advanced track for Open and Professional level dancers
- ALL instructors Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists
- Workshops focus mainly on technique
- Private lessons with all of the instructors
- Performance class with special show
- Over 10,000 sq ft of dance floor
- Practice space open all night long
Save $200 - Register by December 31st!
Save $200 per couple off of the regular price. Register NOW to take advantage of this super early discount. Last day for super early registration is December 31st.
The discounted registration price works out to ONLY $8 per hour for workshops with the Champions!
Jonathan Roberts and Anna Trebunskaya from Dancing With The Stars...
... will be joining Giampiero Giannico, Anna Mikhed, Bill Sparks and Rufus Dustin!. For their bios and updates on the rest of the instructors, visit the Instructors page.
Championship Dance Camps' instructors are Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists. Previous instructors include Karina Smirnoff, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Peter Eggleton, Glenn Weiss, Victor Fung, Anna Mikhed, Taliat Tarsinov, Rufus Dustin, Wendy Johnson, Alec Mazo, Edyta Sliwinska, Tony Dovolani, Elena Grinenko, Victor Kanevsky, Jean-Marc Genereux, and many more.
Private lessons still available!
One of the highlights of Independence Day Ball is not only taking group classes, but PRIVATE LESSONS with all of our instructors. Register now! They are on a first-come first-serve basis.
In addition to the workshops, we host nightly social events:
- Fireworks trip: Trip to downtown Washington to see the Fireworks on the National Mall near the White House, Capitol and Washington Monument
- Friday & Saturday Night Social Dances
- "Pizza with the Pros": Q&A session with our panel of instructors that always ends in laughter and one-of-a-kind demonstrations
Get all the details and register at www.ChampionshipDanceCamps.com
Questions? Call us at 888-829-2123
Back to top^