Independence Day Ball (IDB) 2013, is almost here! July 3 - 7, 2013 at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville. IDB sold out for the last seven years so register NOW to secure your spot!
- OVER 100 Latin, Standard, Smooth & Rhythm workshops!
- Three workshop CHOICES every hour
- Advanced track for Open and Professional level dancers
- Instructors are Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists
- Performance class with special show
- Over 10,000 sq ft of dance floor
- Practice space open all night long
- Fireworks trip to Washington D.C.
- Get personal with the instructors at the "Pizza with the Pros" (tm) Q&A party
- Two social dance parties (Friday AND Saturday)
Final line-up of IDB 2013 instructors!
We are excited to have many World-Class instructors teaching at IDB 2013.
- Anna Mikhed: World, Blackpool and U.S. Professional Standard Finalist
- Ieva Pauksena: World, Blackpool and U.S. Professional Standard Finalist
- Danny Quilliam: 19 time Canadian Representative to the World Championships
- Garry Gekhman: U.S. Professional Standard Finalist
- Bas van der Zanden: Dutch Professional Latin Champion
- Katusha Wilder: World Professional 10-Dance Finalist
- Russ Wilder: World Professional 10-Dance Finalist
- Igor Pilipenchuk: UK Open & US Professional 10-Dance Champion
- Dan Calloway: U.S. Professional 10-Dance Grand Finalist
- Alex Senko: U.S. National 10-Dance Champion
Private lessons available!
One of the highlights of Independence Day Ball is not only taking group classes, but private lessons with all of our instructors. Register now! They are on a first-come first-serve basis and are selling out quickly.
In addition to the workshops, we host nightly social events:
- July 4th Fireworks: Trip to downtown Washington to see the fireworks on the National Mall near the White House, Capitol and Washington Monument
- Friday & Saturday Night Social Dances
- "Pizza with the Pros": Q&A session with our panel of instructors that always ends in laughter and one-of-a-kind demonstrations
WCS @ IDB - with Dance Jam Productions
*NEW* this year is the West Coast Swing Workshops @ IDB!
3 days of workshops, 2 west coast swing socials, and WSDC sanctioned competition! For more information, please visit our WCS @ IDB page.
Argentine Tango Immersion
Returning this year is the IDB Argentine Tango Immersion Program. This start-to-finish crash course in Argentine Tango will be 10 hours of instruction over four days, July 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th. Master the basics of Argentine Tango including Boleos, Sacadas, Volcadas, the Tango-Waltz and the Mini-milonga. For complete information and registration please visit Tango Immersion page.
Get all the details and register at www.ChampionshipDanceCamps.com
Questions? Call us at 888-829-2123
Back to top^