Championship Dance Camps website is back up and running!
We are very sorry for the delay and any confusion that our website downtime has caused anyone.
We had some major technical difficulties that we had to overcome, but we are back up and running and looking forward to a great IDB 2014!
Keep an eye on our site for upcoming instructor announcements!
Our next event, Independence Day Ball (IDB) dance camp, will take place July 2 - 6, 2014 at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville. IDB has sold out many years so register NOW to secure your spot!
- OVER 150 Latin, Standard, Smooth & Rhythm workshops!
- Three workshop CHOICES every hour
- Separate American Smooth & Rhythm track
- Advanced track for Open and Professional level dancers
- ALL instructors Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists
- Workshops focus mainly on technique
- Private lessons with all of the instructors
- Performance class with special show
- Over 10,000 sq ft of dance floor
- Practice space open all night long
- Fireworks trip to Washington D.C.
- Get personal with the instructors at the "Pizza with the Pros" (tm) Q&A party
- Two social dance parties (Friday AND Saturday)
Save $200 - Register by February 28!
Save $200 per couple off of the regular price. Register NOW to take advantage of this super early discount. Last day for super early registration is February 28.
The discounted registration price works out to ONLY $8 per hour for workshops with the Champions!
Argentine Tango Immersion
Returning this year is the IDB Argentine Tango Immersion Program. This start-to-finish crash course in Argentine Tango will be 10 hours of instruction over four days, July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 6th. Master the basics of Argentine Tango including Boleos, Sacadas, Volcadas, the Tango-Waltz and the Mini-milonga. For complete information and registration please visit Tango Immersion page.
Get all the details and register at www.ChampionshipDanceCamps.com
Questions? Call us at 888-829-2123
Back to top^