Championship Dance Camps is back for 2015!
We are excited to announce that IDB is back for 2015 and has new organizers. Ruslan and Katusha Wilder are excited to be the new organizers of Championship Dance Camp's Independence Day Ball. They look forward to hosting all of our campers this year!
Keep an eye on our site for upcoming instructor announcements!
Our next event, Independence Day Ball (IDB) dance camp, will take place July 1 - 5, 2015 at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville. IDB has sold out many years so register NOW to secure your spot!
- OVER 100 Latin, Standard, Smooth & Rhythm workshops!
- Three workshop CHOICES every hour
- Advanced track for Open and Professional level dancers
- ALL instructors Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists
- Workshops focus mainly on technique
- Private lessons available with all of the instructors
- Performance class with special show
- Over 10,000 sq ft of dance floor
- ISTD Standard Symposium
- Practice space open all night long
- Fireworks trip to Washington D.C.
- Get personal with the instructors at the "Pizza with the Pros" (tm) Q&A party
- Social dance party Friday, July 3
Save $100 - Register by May 17!
Save $100 per couple off of the regular price. Register NOW to take advantage of this early discount. Last day for the early registration is May 17.
The discounted registration price works out to ONLY $8 per hour for workshops with the Champions!
ISTD Standard Symposium
This year, we are bringing back the ISTD Standard Symposium. The ISTD Standard Symposium runs concurrently with IDB Dance Camp and is a 30 hour in-depth course to:
- Learn invigilation-friendly routines for competitions and exams
- Prepare for certification as an adjudicator
- Prepare for Associate (Bronze) and Licentiate (Silver) exams
- Open to Professionals and Amateurs, all levels welcome
Argentine Tango Immersion
Returning this year is the IDB Argentine Tango Immersion Program. This start-to-finish crash course in Argentine Tango will be 10 hours of instruction over four days, June 30, July 1 - 3. Master the basics of Argentine Tango including Boleos, Sacadas, Volcadas, the Tango-Waltz and the Mini-milonga. For complete information and registration please visit Tango Immersion page.
Get all the details and register at www.ChampionshipDanceCamps.com
Questions? Call us at 888-829-2123
Back to top^