Independence Day Ball (IDB) 2015, is almost here! July 1 - 5, 2015 at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville. IDB has sold out in the past so register NOW to secure your spot! Packet pick-up starts at 6pm on Tuesday, June 30th.
- OVER 100 Latin, Standard, Smooth & Rhythm workshops!
- Three workshop CHOICES every hour
- Advanced track for Open and Professional level dancers
- Instructors are Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists
- Performance class with special show
- Over 10,000 sq ft of dance floor
- Supervised practic rounds
- Practice space open all night long
- Fireworks trip to Washington D.C.
- Get personal with the instructors at the "Pizza with the Pros" (tm) Q&A party
- Social dance party on Friday night to show off the moves you've been learning
LA Blast Fitness Classes available at IDB 2015!!
New this year, we have Louis van Amstel, creator of the LA Blast Fitness classes at IDB 2015 and he will be offering two classes open to our camp attendees as well as the public.
- FREE for camp attendees
- $35 for one class
- $70 for both classes
Register here for LA Blast!
- Thursday, July 2nd - 4pm
- Friday, July 3rd - 6:15pm
Private lessons available!
One of the highlights of Independence Day Ball is not only taking group classes, but private lessons with all of our instructors. Register now! They are on a first-come first-serve basis and are selling out quickly.
Final line-up of IDB 2015 instructors!
We are excited to have many World-Class instructors teaching at IDB 2015.
- Mary Botta: Fellow, USISTD
- Dan Calloway: U.S. Professional 10-Dance Grand Finalist
- Garry Gekhman: U.S. Professional Standard Finalist
- Wendy Johnson: New Zealand Ballroom and Latin Champion
- Andrei Kazlouski: U.S. National and Blackpool Rising Star Finalist
- Linas Koreiva: Youth World Standard Champion
- Melanie LaPatin: U.S. National Latin Champion
- Yana Mazhnikova: U.S. National & Ohio Star Ball Rising Star Finalist
- Tony Meredith: U.S. National Latin Champion
- Anna Mikhed: World, Blackpool and U.S. Professional Standard Finalist
- Ieva Pauksena: World, Blackpool and U.S. Professional Standard Finalist
- Asta Sigvaldadottir: U.S. National and Blackpool Rising Star Finalist
- Louis van Amstel: 3-Time World Latin Champion
- Bas van der Zanden: Dutch Professional Latin Champion
- Katusha Wilder: World Professional 10-Dance Finalist
- Ruslan Wilder: World Professional 10-Dance Finalist
- Oksana Zolotarevskaya: British National Professional Champion
Social Dance - Friday, July 3
Please join us for a Ballroom & Latin social on Friday, July 3 starting at 8:00pm.
- FREE for camp attendees
- $10 for Full-time student with ID
- $20 for adults
Argentine Tango Immersion
Returning this year is the IDB Argentine Tango Immersion Program. This start-to-finish crash course in Argentine Tango will be 10 hours of instruction over four days, June 30th, July 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Master the basics of Argentine Tango including Ochos, Sacadas, Ganchos, the Tango-Waltz and the Mini-milonga. For complete information and registration please visit Tango Immersion page.
ISTD Standard Symposium
Returning this year is the ISTD Standard Symposium!
30 hours of in-depth course work on International Standard to learn invigilation-friendly routines for competitions and prepare you for the ISTD Standard exam.
For more information, please visit our ISTD Standard Symposium page
Get all the details and register at www.ChampionshipDanceCamps.com
Questions? Call us at 888-829-2123
Back to top^