Our next event, Independence Day Ball (IDB) dance camp, will take place July 1 - 5, 2017 at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville. IDB has sold out many years so register NOW to secure your spot!
- OVER 100 Latin, Standard, Smooth & Rhythm workshops!
- Advanced track for Open and Professional level dancers
- ALL instructors Blackpool, UK, US and World Champions and Finalists
- Workshops focus mainly on technique
- Private lessons available with all of the instructors
- Over 10,000 sq ft of dance floor
- Practice space open all night long
- Fireworks trip to Washington D.C.
- Get personal with the instructors at the "Pizza with the Pros" (tm) Q&A party
- Social dance party Saturday, July 1
Important Dates to Remember
- March 15, 2017 - Last day to save $100 for a couples registration to IDB 2017
- June 1, 2017 - Last day to save money on one-day passes and tango immersion
- June 8, 2017 - Last day to make your hotel reservation at the $99 discounted rate
Our IDB 2017 instructors!
We are excited to have many World-Class instructors teaching at IDB 2017. Stay tuned - we have more instructor announcements coming soon! Private lessons are available with all of the instructors.
- Mayo Alanen: World and US Professional Smooth Finalist
- Jackie Becker Herman: Personal Trainer, Zumba and Group Exercise Instructor
- Garry Gekhman: US Professional Standard Finalist
- Matt Hauer: US Professional Rising Star Rhythm Champion
- Perry Herman: Strength and conditioning coach, personal trainer and group exercise instructor
- Vladimir Karpov: World Professional Latin Vice-Champion
- Andrei Kazlouski: US National Latin Finalist
- Igor Litvinov: World and US Professional Ballroom Finalist
- Alexandr Melnikov: Russian multi-time Ballroom, Latin and 10-Dance Champion
- Anna Mikhed: World, Blackpool and US Professional Standard Finalist
- Asta Sigvaldadottir: US National and Blackpool Rising Star Finalist
- Bill Sparks: 4-time US Professional Latin Champion
- Glenn Weiss: 2-time World Ballroom Champion
- Katusha Wilder: World Professional 10-Dance Finalist
- Ruslan Wilder: World Professional 10-Dance Finalist
Private lessons available!
One of the highlights of Independence Day Ball is not only taking group classes, but private lessons with all of our instructors. Register now! They are on a first-come first-serve basis and are selling out quickly.
Argentine Tango Immersion
Returning this year is the IDB Argentine Tango Immersion Program. This start-to-finish crash course in Argentine Tango will be 10 hours of instruction over four days, June 30-July 3. Master the basics of Argentine Tango including Boleos, Sacadas, Volcadas, the Tango-Waltz and the Mini-milonga. For complete information and registration please visit Tango Immersion page.
In addition to the workshops, we host nightly social events:
- Fireworks trip: Trip to downtown Washington to see the Fireworks on the National Mall near the White House, Capitol and Washington Monument
- Saturday Night Social Dance
- "Pizza with the Pros": Q&A session with our panel of instructors that always ends in laughter and one-of-a-kind demonstrations
Get all the details and register at www.ChampionshipDanceCamps.com
Questions? Call us at 888-829-2123
Back to top^