We would like to encourage you to stay at the Hilton Rockville during Independence Day Ball to improve your overall experience during these fun, but intense five days.
Staying at the Hotel has its benefits:
- More socializing opportunities
- Indoor / Outdoor Pool
- You can run into professionals, say Karina Smirnoff or Victor Fung, in the hallway
- All-Night access to practice space to review what you learned
- Place to take a shower after "DanceSport Endurance" class
- Very convenient and safe to store your belongings in your room
- You can rest during the day if you are tired
- After the day is over, you do not need to commute
- You can roll out of bed and simply walk downstairs
- Fitness Room (because you won't get enough exercise this week!)
For these reasons, we ask that attendees stay at the Hotel. We, of course, also encourage you to find roommates, in order to keep down the cost to you (and will try to assist whenever possible). Unfortunately, those who choose to stay elsewhere will be asked to pay an extra $75 per person during the registration process.
If you have further questions please contact us
We hope that you will choose to stay at the hotel with us. We promise it will make your dance camp experience more enjoyable!
(We value your honesty during the registration process. However, if we discover an attendee is not staying at the hotel but has paid the discounted rate to register for the camp, the attendee will be subject to a $100 fee.)