- Professional performance by Gherman Mustuc and Iveta Lukosiute, current World Professional 10-Dance Champions
- Three course meal
- Champagne toast at midnight
Advanced ticket purchase required
- Non-New Year's Day Ball dance camp attendees: $150
- New Year's Day Ball dance camp attendees: $80
- Studio discounts available. Please contact us for pricing information
Visit Registration page to reserve your space.
Program of Events
|7:30pm||Cocktail hour, hors d'oeuvres will be served|
|8:30pm||Dinner & Dancing|
|10:00pm||Professional performance by Gherman Mustuc and Iveta Lukosiute|
|12:00am||New Year's countdown and Champagne Toast...|
|... and dancing, dancing, dancing|
Studios, please fill out the Studio Gala Form to register your table today!Formal attire required.
Dinner choicesIn addition to a selection of hors d’oeurves, guests will have a choice of salad and entree. Cash bar available.
- Caesar Salad: Romaine Hearts, Freshly Shaved Parmesan cheese, Grape tomatoes, Chef's Caesar Dressing with a Focaccia Wedge
- Garden Salad: Fresh Greens, Field Tomatoes, Cucumber, Carrots & Red Onion finished with your choice of dressing
- Chef's Wedge: Baby Iceberg with Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Tomato, Red Onion & Bacon served with a touch of ranch dressing
- Roasted Sea Bass: Sweet Chili and Miso Roasted Sea Bass served with Crispy Fried Leeks and Oyster Mushroom Ragu
- Tortellini Primavera: Jumbo Tortellini with Roasted Pepper Cream Sauce, Artichokes, Olives & Roasted Garlic
- Chicken Florentine: Double breast of chicken topped with fresh spinach, oven roasted tomatoes, herb cheese, laced with alfredo sauce